U R The Cure | One Call. One Session. To Change Your Life.
A brain injury caused by a blow to the head or a violent shaking of the head and body.
Also known as suicidal thoughts, is thinking about, considering, or planning suicide.
A brain disorder causing compulsive engagement despite adverse consequences.
A group of conditions associated with the elevation or lowering of a person’s mood.
What is brain therapy?
Brain stimulation therapies involve activating or inhibiting the brain directly with electricity.
Concussion Symptoms Include:
- Headache: can be acute or persistent
- Whole body: blackout, fatigue, or poor balance
- Cognitive: amnesia, disorientation, or mental confusion
- Sleep: sleep disturbances or sleepiness
- Gastrointestinal: nausea or vomiting
- Also common: irritability, mild depression, ringing in the ears, or sensitivity to light
Suicidal Ideation Includes:
- Feeling trapped or hopeless with intolerable emotional pain
- Preoccupation with violence, dying, or death
- Mood swings, heightened state of anxiety
- Changes in routine
- Abusing substances
- Depression, panic attacks, impaired concentration
- Unable to experience pleasurable emotions
- Expressing regret about being alive or ever having been born
Addiction – A Brain Disease
Compulsion: use of one or more substances
Disruption: brain regions responsible for reward, motivation, learning, judgment and memory
Damage: body systems, families, relationships, schools, workplaces and neighborhoods
Substances: prescription drugs include barbiturates, benzodiazepines and sleep medications, opioid and morphine-based pain relievers, amphetamines and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) medications
Depression Symptoms Include:
- Mood: anxiety, apathy, general discontent, guilt, hopelessness, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, mood swings, or sadness
- Behavioral: agitation, excessive crying, irritability, restlessness, or social isolation
- Sleep: early awakening, excess sleepiness, insomnia, or restless sleep
- Whole body: excessive hunger, fatigue, or loss of appetite
- Cognitive: lack of concentration, slowness in activity, or thoughts of suicide
Dr. Antoine Chevalier PHD, H.P., L.M.T., M.P.P.
Impacting Lives For 20+ Years
Antoine Chevalier PHD. H.P., L.M.T., M.P.P. Functional Medicine Practitioner & Advisor to the Executive Officer of the President.
Who Can Get Help
Don’t Let Your Circumstances Define You. There is Hope. There is Help!
Dr. Chevalier is currently working with military Veterans who have been clinically diagnosed suicidal, individuals battling depression, PTSD, gang members, children with Autism, patients who are visually impaired, professional athletes including NFL players suffering from concussion tremors, and more.
Before & After
Refer to the images below to see before and after pictures from individuals that Dr. Chevalier has personally worked alongside to help change their lives!
Contact Dr. Chevalier
If you are ready to put yourself in the driver’s seat of your life, then please reach out so that I can help you regain control of your life!